We are building the new normal for our workspaces
Lexington responds to COVID-19 – Plan 2 (27-05-2020)
Protective measures to be regularly updated
Our goal remains the same: in order to maintain safety within our Lexington spaces, here you can find the new measures to be implanted to our #SafeReturnToLexington protocol.
In this second instalment of our plan, we wanted to focus on new prevention measures, introducing actions so as to follow every detail of our daily tasks. The important point is to supervise both safety and hygiene in every corner of the office, under a strict and contrasted process.
New safety measures #SafeReturnToLexington Plan 2:
ACCESS TO THE BUILDING
↠ Each particular property has its own specific protocol, confirming the following actions:
- Every fingerprint reader has been disabled.
- Stablishing a maximum capacity for the elevators and informative posters on the importance of social distancing.
- The ventilation system has been adjusted so as to improve the air renewal per hour and the fresh air intake.
- Intensifying cleaning activities.
- We will take everybody’s temperature through a thermographic camera, almost in every centre.
- We have stablished a specific cleaning procedure, which includes rigorous disinfection actions on every space at Lexington, followed and controlled severely.
- Phone booths are safe to use as we provide disinfection kits to use both as you enter and exit every space.
- Daily disinfection on every fridge, so every product must be taken out at the end of the day.
- In order to properly follow the Health Authorities’ recommendations, masks are mandatory around the common areas.
- The reception team must be noticed of any visit you, as a Lexington user, may expect for them to properly register them and control the maximum capacity of our spaces.
- Bathroom doors will remain open through a mechanism we have established so as to avoid contact and improve ventilation.
- Hygienic kits are available in every meeting room in order to safely use every electronic device.
- For extra safety, we have removed all paper items, water bottles and glasses. We will provide, if needed, plastic water bottles and only as the meeting begins.
- Paper items, water bottles and glasses removal
- A Safety Guide on Meeting Rooms will be provided to both Lexington customers and new users.
Besides, we want to remind you of the measures already taken within our spaces, all from the #SafeReturnToLexington first edition:
RECEPTION AND ACCESS TO LEXINGTON
Disinfection areas with hand sanitizer, disposable hygienic kits and bins for you to use as both you enter and exit our spaces.
↠ The Lexington staff works with the necessary equipment so as to stay safe, masks and gloves.
↠ We have installed protective screens on every reception desk at Lexington.
↠ We have put up informative posters so as to remind you of the importance of social distancing.
↠ We shall continue recording every visitor’s personal data so as to properly control the limited capacity of our spaces and then allowing any possible inquiry from the health authorities.
↠ We have put together a special area for your deliveries and courier, well indicated, avoiding unnecessary contact.
↠ Our team will continue to disinfect every package, using recommended products against COVID-19.
COMMON AREAS AND OFFICES
Informative Safe Seats stickers have been placed on those areas that can be used, maintaining the recommended social distancing on every way possible.
↠ We count on extra daily support on the cleaning work on every Lexington space, using specifically recommended products.
↠ Every fingerprint reader has been disabled.
↠ Methacrylate screens will be available to place on your office so as to define each workstation.
↠ All paper items have been removed from common areas such as newspapers, leaflets, notebooks…
↠ – We encourage that every user is able to safely use the vending and coffee machines though hand sanitizers or protection kits. Those will be available before and after each use.
↠ Our team has removed the kitchenware and every item of common use out of our kitchens.
↠ Dishwashers are temporary disabled.
↠ The access to the kitchen areas is now limited, always maintaining the safety distance that has been recommended and avoiding multitudes.
↠ Meeting rooms have been adapted, seeing its maximum capacity down to 50% and including Safe Seats stickers.
↠ After each use, the meeting room will be clean and disinfected (tables, armrests, knobs and electronic devices).
↠ We are demanding our catering suppliers to follow a strict protocol and to be extremely cautious.
↠ As a preventive measure, the use of showers is prohibited.
↠ You will find informative posters on every toilet with the recommended safety measures against COVID-19.
These measures will be updated and amplified as needed in future editions of the #SafeReturnToLexington Plan.
Our main goal is to create the safest and healthiest of spaces so as to all our users can come back to work with the greatest confidence.
Download here the #SafeReturnToLexington Plan.